Since Kohls is the largest department store chain in the country, it constantly offers customers discounts and discounts. The company also provides a credit card so you can shop from the comfort of your home or walk into one of their stores. They have a broad product line, usually focused on hygiene and body care products. Even better, you can get great discounts all year round by paying your bills with your credit card. To get all these benefits (or more) as a Kohls customer, you can easily apply for a Kohls credit card online or in any store’s customer service area or request it during the checkout process.
How To Apply For Kohls Credit Card?
For Kohls Credit Card’s online application, you need to follow the steps below.
- Visit Kohls Credit Card website (apply.kohls.com) to apply.
- Add your information, including your name, email address, and phone number.
- Ensure your home address, ID, and income include your address, zip code, date of birth, social security number, and annual income.
- Then click on the Review tab and complete the application.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For The Kohls Credit Card
- To qualify for this program, you must be more than 18 years old and a citizen of the United States.
- An SSN is required to complete the application form.
- A permanent address in the United States is essential for credit card applicants. The address must not be a PO Box address but a complete address.
- Your credit score must be above 640.
- You must have a government-sponsored ID card to submit the Kohl credit card application.
- Kohls Credit card is available for those who do not have problems with previous debts.
Features Of Kohls Credit Card
Kohl’s credit card has some notable features:
- There is no annual fee
- The card allows you to return purchases without a receipt
- Be the first to know about Kohl’s Charge sales
- Access to the My Kohl’s Charge online account management platform.